Statement of Intent
Collection of Information
Pest Control Products UK collects three types of information:
1) Site Visit Statistics: Visitor statistics are automatically logged by our web server. This information may include your IP address, where you have come from, your operating system, your browser make and version and your service provider. This information is used solely to build up a picture of how our website is being used by the visitors.
2) Contact Details: Email addresses and other contact information are collected in order to supply you with services that you have requested.
Use of Personal Information
Any personal information you supply to Pest Control Products Ltd will only be used by Pest Control Products Ltd. We will never share user information to any third party without your permission unless we are required by law to do so.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our web site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which We feel may interest you;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service where you choose to do so;
- To notify you about changes to our service;
- To analyse information about our users in order to identify their potential preferences.
We will keep your details on file for a period of 6 years from the date of your last contact with us in order to simplify any future registration.
You have the right to request us not to use your details for the purpose of providing you with information about the goods and services provided by our group (other than information which you have specifically requested).
Access to information
The Act gives you various rights including the right to access information held about you. Your right to access can be exercised in accordance with the Act.
Storage of Personal Information
We will store your personal information for as long as it is required to supply you with the information you have requested. At anytime you can request that your information be removed from our system.
Access to Personal Information
You have the right to access your information at any time and alter it or remove it if required.